Equality and Diversity
Castles Education was founded to assist all schools and professionals, regardless of demographic background or circumstances. Our mission is to be open to all education institutes people, places, methods and ideas—and as such, equality and diversity are at the heart of everything we do. Our continued dedication to social justice and equality of opportunity is embodied in our vision and principles:
Our vision to become the UK’s leader of school improvement solutions.
We are creating an inclusive company and community whose values are based around:
- Integrity: honesty and moral purpose in all that we do to build strong foundations of trust with stakeholders.
- Customer Experience: customers know we always do what is right for them; our desire is the same as theirs: for them to be successful.
- Staff Experience: Castles Education staff feel valued. They recognise the important role they play in enabling the organisation to achieve its vision. They feel well rewarded for their efforts. They feel they are part of something special.
- Easy & Simple: the best solutions always are. Accessible and easily understood (transparent) by all stakeholders.
- Respected by the profession: school leaders and other education professionals see that our work results in improved outcomes for young people; they hold us in high regard.
- Financial Stability: in order to make a sustainable positive impact on the outcomes of young people our business has to be profitable.
Our equality and diversity principles
- We value diversity and we recognise that different people bring different perspectives, ideas, knowledge and culture.
- We do not believe in discrimination or exclusion based on individual characteristics and circumstances, such as age; disability; caring or dependency responsibilities; gender or gender identity; marriage and civil partnership status; political opinion; pregnancy and maternity; race, colour, caste, nationality, ethnic or national origin; religion or belief; sexual orientation; socio-economic background; trade union membership status or other distinctions.
- We respect the rights of individuals, including the right to hold different views and beliefs. We will not allow these differences to be manifested in a way that is hostile or degrading to others.
- We expect commitment and involvement from all our staff, partners and clients in working towards the achievement of our vision.
- To find out more about equality and diversity visit the Equality and Diversity Website.