Job Reference: KW190319NQTS
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 min
Date Posted: 19th March, 20192019-03-19
Date Closing: 2nd September, 201909/02/2019
Sector(s): Early Years Teacher Jobs, Primary Teacher Jobs, Secondary Teacher Jobs, SEND Teaching Jobs, Graduate Teaching Jobs
Agency: Castles Education
Castles Education are a team of former senior leadership teachers who have the experience and knowledge to support Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) into their Induction year.
Following our success last year in placing numerous NQT’s into their induction year where they have gone on to gain QTS, Castles Education are already looking to work with the best teaching talent across London.
We have strong links within mainstream primary and secondary schools, academy groups and trusts along with SEND schools, who have instructed us already to start the recruitment drive, ensuring they secure the best teaching talent for their schools for September 2019.
What we can do for you:
• Mentor support from teachers who were once NQTs but have also mentored NQTs through their induction year. They know first-hand what is expected and how to support you.
• CV writing – we know what head teachers want to see on your CV
• Job interviews – techniques that can assist you to show yourself off to be the confident, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher of the future.
• Lesson planning – schools will want to see you teach. We are able to assist you with lesson ideas, resources and to take a look over your plan before you attend interviews, offering constructive feedback
• Dedicated recruiter who will be looking to find you the right school for your career path.
All we need from you is your CV and a few minutes of your time to discuss what you are looking for in your next teaching career step. These are permanent posts and depending on where in London, the salary will reflect MPS.
If you are looking to secure your Induction year, do not hold off contacting Castles Education as schools are snapping up the best talent now. Interviews are taking place within schools and being registered with Castles Education now, will give you the opportunity to choose the right school for your future teaching career.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974