Early Years Teacher jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Sign up now to secure an interview through Castles Education.
The following Emirates are included: Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Umm Al Quwain.
Interviews are held across the globe.
Primary Teacher Salary Package
- TAX FREE income of £2,500 – £4,000 per month!
- FREE flights provided for teacher and spouse.
- FREE medical cover provided for teacher and spouse.
- FREE visa provided for teacher only (you can sponsor when you arrive to the UAE)
- Gratuity bonus as per UAE labour law
- A 2-year contract which is renewable
- There are NO SKYPE interviews and so all Primary Teachers MUST sign up and be approved to attend an in-person interview.
Salary and Benefits for Teachers
- TAX-FREE salary stated above is monthly depending on experience and location.
- FREE Visa for employee only (employee can sponsor the family once he/she joins).
- FREE Flight to the United Arab Emirates for teacher and spouse.
- FREE Health Insurance covered by employer for teacher and spouse.
- Gratuity bonus available.
- Vacation as per the school academic calendar.
- Duration of Contract is 2 years.
All employees must strive for professional and institutional development within a culture of effectiveness that:
- Values collaboration, teamwork and self.
- Encourages ethical behaviour.
- Facilitates life-long learning.
- Utilizes new technologies.
Location of Placement (Northern Emirates):
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm al Quwain
Primary Teacher Requirements to Apply
- Degree in Primary Education.
- Bachelors’ Degree in English or linguistic related field + CELTA / Cert TESOL (or recognised Level 5 equivalent) with YL Extension + a minimum of 2 years teaching in a primary context.
- A FULL teaching qualification e.g. PGCE in Primary is desirable.
- At least 2 years’ full time teaching experience.
- Valid driving licence.
- Experience of using technology to engage students.
- Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise performance.
- DELTA (TEFL Q status) is desirable.
- An M.Ed. in Primary Education is desirable but not essential.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Can use technology in the classroom.
- Spoken Arabic skills is desirable.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only.
- Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage.
As a Primary Teacher, you will be teaching primary students English. Students will only be Emirati and so English will NOT be their first language.
The project is leading a change in the Primary English curriculum that will prepare students for a better tomorrow.
The project is working on:
- A brand-new curriculum which fosters the latest teaching methodology.
- A new assessment strategy.
- In-service teacher training for teachers in the system to promote growth and development.
- Utilising technology which forms an important part of this programme.
Apply now to secure your next Primary job in the United Arab Emirates with Castles Education. The start date is determined by the teacher. Once you are successful securing employment you will need to notarize your documents.
Your consultant will help you with this process.
If you are looking for a challenging Primary teaching role, APPLY NOW.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974