Job Reference: CH04
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 DOE
Date Posted: 20th October, 2017
Date Closing: 5th September, 2018
Sector(s): Early Years Teacher Jobs, Primary Teacher Jobs, English Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs in China
Agency: Castles Education
This is perfect for your first job in China, or first job overseas.
Free flights, good salary, lots of vacancies, low entry requirements, supportive company, great location, short contract length.
Send your CV, cover letter and a photo TODAY!
1. Native level English speakers (no strong accent) with a university degree in any subject and a TEFL certificate
2. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
3. Must be between 22-50 years old (visa requirement).
4. Non-criminal background check
5. Reference letter from previous employer (required for Chinese Visa.)
A) A government issued working Z visa.
B) Highly competitive pay with low working hours! You will earn way higher than the average salary of Guangzhou, at less than half the working hours.
C) Highly developed teacher training for newly qualified and experienced teachers alike.
D) 5 day working week and summer and winter holiday time. NO evenings and NO weekends required.
E) Free Chinese lessons.
F) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
Package A: 12, 000- 15,000 RMB per month (or more) + hotel reimbursement + accommodation + the accident insurance + up to 3000 RMB files authentication reimbursement
Package B: 14,000-17,000 RMB per month (or more) + the accident insurance + up to 3000 RMB files authentication reimbursement
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974