Job Reference: DTTH M001 Job ID 27326023
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6th February, 20182018-02-06
Date Closing: 16th April, 201804/16/2018
Sector(s): Secondary Teacher Jobs, Maths Teacher Jobs
Agency: Castles Education
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Teacher of Mathematics. Our client is an Academy, who is on an exciting journey towards their ambition of becoming ‘Outstanding’ and wish to welcome an inspiring and driven colleague who will share this goal.
Improvements and developments within Mathematics will be an integral part of this journey through securing outstanding provision for their students within and beyond the curriculum.
• To teach Mathematics across the age and ability range including Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
• To enable all students to access the whole curriculum and ensure personalised provision to enable all students to make good or better progress.
• To ensure the highest quality of teaching and learning on a lesson by lesson basis.
• To ensure students make good to outstanding progress in this subject.
• To contribute towards the mission and vision of the Academy and to uphold the Academy values of TOGETHER.
• An excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of inspiring and motivating students.
• Committed to working closely with the Maths team to raise student achievement.
• Able to plan for success and evaluate progress and outcomes of students.
• Committed to your own professional development and that of others.
• Passionate about child-centred educational principles and ensuring all students fulfil their potential.
• Opportunities for high quality professional development and career progression.
• A vibrant and dynamic student body which deserves the very best in teaching and support.
• To be part of a team who is fully committed to achieving our vision of “A School, A Family, A Community”.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974