Job Reference: TA (MSEN) RochJob ID 207244700
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Middleton, Rochdale
Salary: £11,212 - £13,650
Date Posted: 26th January, 20182018-01-26
Date Closing: 23rd February, 201802/23/2018
Sector(s): Teaching Assistant Jobs
Agency: Castles Education
Castles Education is seeking experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants to work on a long term supply basis at a larger than average primary school in Middleton, Rochdale.
This position is for a Teaching Assistant (minimum Level 2) to support learning for a special needs pupil within a mainstream setting.
This EYFS pupil has undiagnosed learning difficulties and also requires some personal care. As such we are seeking a candidate who has experience working with similar needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for:
• Teaching Assistants who are seeking to secure long term, consistent supply work.
• Teaching Assistants who are seeking more local or more suitable work.
• Teaching Assistants who are seeking permanent work but could use a “foot in the door”.
Qualifications / Experience:
• You must hold a relevant NVQ, CACHE or equivalent qualification.
• You must have recent experience performing as a primary teaching assistant or a similar position supporting learning for primary aged pupils.
• Previous experience of providing support for pupils with personal care or severe learning difficulties is preferred.
Castles is an education recruitment agency that has been set up by local school leaders and a Greater Manchester Headteacher, managed by education professionals, for the profession, by the profession.
Your career is in good hands! Our management team has over 50 years of combined professional experience in the Education sector and our Recruitment Consultants possess over 20 years combined education recruitment experience.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974