Primary School Teacher Job in Moscow, Russia
Job Reference: RUS01
Location: Moscow, Russia
Salary: £2,000 per month
Date Posted: 9th October, 2017
Date Closing: 31st October, 2017
Primary Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs in Russia
Agency: Castles Education
Primary School Teacher Job, Moscow
- Allows freedom to continue teaching the British Curriculum without the pressure of OFSTED
- Superbly-equipped teaching environment; smartboards and tablets in each spacious classroom and generous budgets for materials
- More time for focused, one-on-one teaching rather than ‘crowd control’, thanks to teacher assistants and a nanny on hand in each class.
- We welcome teacher couples, and have gladly seen many of our teaching staff return to us after working in other countries, often bringing along a partner or teaching family member on their return!
- Our 6 branches will be covering many areas of the city, from bustling city centre to relaxing countryside, so everyone can find their perfect place in Moscow. We will try to consider all applicants’ branch preferences when confirming placements.
- We are an innovative school with dynamic and creative staff. Programmes such as Parents’ Week where some of the children’s parents were a ‘child for a day’ in an ENS classroom proved to be an absolute hit with everyone. We plan to make it a tradition!
- Our bet is that Moscow will take your breath away. The sheer amount of history and culture embedded into so much of the city, everywhere you look, will leave you in awe. You will soon see that the cost of living is relatively low, so many of our teachers can comfortably save up to 60% of their salary.
Start date: Immediate. As soon as visa is obtained.
Terms of work:
– Immediate start. Contract until June
– Highly competitive salary
– Shared or private accommodation with transfer to the school
– 5 working days 8.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
– Performance bonus (one month’s salary) after 10 worked months
– Extra performance bonus if contract is signed for the next academic year
– 7 weeks’ ENS Calendar holidays during the school year
– Working visa
– Round trip economy air ticket London – Moscow – London
– Emergency medical insurance
– B.Ed. Primary / PGCE Primary, BA Primary Teaching, GTP with QTS or similar
– Knowledge of the British National Curriculum
– Experience in British Primary Schools
– Creative approach to work and planning
– Ability to manage and motivate the Assistant Teachers team
– Additional skills such as the ability to play a musical instrument, sport, singing, art, etc. are warmly welcomed
– Well-organised, enthusiastic, self-disciplined, communicative, honest, tactful, kind personality.